COVID-19 Announcement- Beautiful Waxing Boutique
To Our Valued Clients,
Due to the continuing circumstances surrounding Covid-19 and the state mandate to shut down all non-essential businesses. We apologize for this on-going inconvenience and hope, that together with these very strict precautions, we will overcome this virus.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will let you know immediately when we can open our doors again. We are very eager to serve you as soon as possible. If you need to reach us while closed please email [email protected] and we will respond as quickly as possible.
We thank all of you for your on-going support, stay safe and healthy!
During this heightened period related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to be as proactive as possible to ensure the health and wellness of our staff and clients. This is a fluid situation that we continue to monitor for new updates as well as operating and protocol guidelines to contain the potential spread. At Beautiful Waxing Boutique, sanitation and safety have always been paramount. Our sanitation and hygiene procedures are based on best practices, and current CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of communicable diseases.
- We will wash our hands and use hand sanitizer between all clients.
- Our tools and equipment are sanitized and/or disposed of after use.
- Our linens and towels are laundered in commercial-grade machines using hot water and fragrance-free detergents.
- Clean disposable sheets are used and placed in a closed container.
- All high-touch areas are wiped with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- The spa is cleaned and disinfected nightly using hospital-grade disinfectants and during this period we have increased our cleaning protocols to thoroughly disinfect all high-touch areas nightly.
Best Practices for All to Stay Healthy(from the CDC)
- Stay home when you are sick, especially with flu-like symptoms.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Regularly apply hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
- Avoid hugging, kissing and handshakes whenever possible.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
As our client, if you have a scheduled appointment and are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as early as possible to reschedule. To further support this, we have temporarily suspended our cancellation policy for all appointments and there will be no penalties for cancellation.
We continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide updates as they become available to best protect our team and clients.